Yesterday I posted about Teddy Bears. Cute right? Well, get ready for today’s pile of cuteness … live penguins!
Tourist sites are getting more creative while public places are closed. Places like museums are offering virtual tours.
Zoos could post photos, but instead many are installing animal cams! Now you can watch animals in the zoo romp and play.
And, my favorite, is to watch the penguins. https://www.today.com/news/penguin-cams-go-viral-aquariums-zoos-turn-livestreams-t176549
Here are a few animal cams for you to enjoy:
- San Diego Zoo: https://zoo.sandiegozoo.org/live-cams
- USA National Zoo: https://nationalzoo.si.edu/webcams
- Animal Cams aroung the world: https://www.earthcam.com/events/animalcams/
- Edinbugh Zoo: https://www.edinburghzoo.org.uk/webcams/panda-cam/
- Explore Africa: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuzTcfq6qbY
- Transylvania Animal Cam: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BDnAMR3GLg
- Gorilla Forest Corridor: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgXWDk7rh4w
- Tropical Reef: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F109TZt3nRc
There are so many more. Google for an animal you’d like to see, or search for Live camera feeds on YouTube.